Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Limiting Belief Release

The Limiting Belief Release by Michelle Lowbridge

This is an energy correction. It's very powerful and will quickly release your unwanted and limiting beliefs.
 

1) Decide on a belief you want to release.
2) Place the fingers of your DOMINANT hand vertically down the centre of your chest. (see the picture - I'm a leftie so using my left hand)



3) Repeat the Limiting Belief out loud, over and over again for 30 seconds. e.g. "I am not good enough, I am not good enough"
4) Smile, you just dissolved a limiting belief from your energy system
5) Don't do more than 4 of these a day - they are powerful and you need to let your energy system process the change.
6) Let me know how you get on, I'd love your feedback!


This is Michelle's method that I found on Facebook, but I know it really works!! And because it works, I wanted to share it with all of you, I really just thought you would enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment