Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Earth Bottom Bottle

The Earth Bottom Bottle from VibesUp is my favorite water bottle so far!! I love this thing! I fill it at least twice each day.

Here is the Description from VibesUp:


A water bottle that DOES stuff!

  • Charges healthy EARTH energy into food & drinks (we are designed to drink water directly from the earth via creeks and wells)
  • Clears non beneficial energy from food & drinks (food & water absorb energy from their environment our water is currently full of the frequency of cell phone and wifi pollutants)
  • Contains nature's specific ratio of balanced energy- 'The Golden Measurement' of which all life is created. 
  • Helps Ouches! (apply bottom of bottle to area to relieve discomfort, not to replace medical care)
  • Increases Strength and Energy (muscle test before and after drinking from your Earth Bottom bottle, also test ANY other beverage from ANY bottle and you will test stronger with beverages from your Earth Bottom Bottle)
  • Reusable- Saves the Earth from Plastic Bottle Pollution
  • The Healthiest! Food grade 18/8 Stainless Steel, BPA Free, sustainable, recyclable, a metal superior in both strength and safety that ontains no harmful chemicals or toxins.
  • Flip top for easy drinking without removing lid.
  • 27 oz.  Fits in car cup holder
 
Every single time I drink from this bottle, it tastes like I'm drinking fresh spring water. And the bottle sits next to my computer all day long, but it's not absorbing those harmful energies from my computer and cell phone like my other water bottle. I'm drinking fresh, healthy water with every single sip.
 
And here is the bottom of my bottle: 
Every single bottle is unique with the bottom! It is amazing! And it comes in 4 different colors: green, blue, red, and orange.
 
I also really love VibesUp! Their products are amazing! I've ordered a decent amount from them so far and I love absolutely everything I've bought! This water bottle is only one of my favorites!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment