Friday, May 2, 2014

LOVE is the Law of Attraction!

It really is that simple! The law of attraction is LOVE! Love is an emotion that makes you happy and fills your heart. The law of attraction works to your advantage when you feel love and happiness. When you feel deep love, happiness and emotions, your cells feel it and remember it. What your cells and body remember is what is brought into your life because that is what the universe feels you want.


Have you ever noticed how when you love something with all your heart, the deep emotions you feel in the core of your body? Do you love this feeling? I know I do.

I go around saying every day how much I love my life and all of the new opportunities coming my way. Just saying this I can feel it deep in core and being and how it just radiates out of my body. It is amazing. When I want manifest something very important to me, I get myself to a place where I can visualize and feel the feelings of that manifestation in my life. It really does work and the feelings are amazing. Try it what have got to lose?


The more you love your life and everything you have, the more you will be rewarded. Life can only get better and better each day. Enjoy it and everything it has to offer. Go around using positive words. Appreciate everything you do have. Notice the feelings in your body when really love something. Cherish these feelings and do what you can every single day to make those feelings come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment